Acoording to the articles 15 and 16 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Individuals (THE LAW), we let you know of how important is for Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V., in its position of responsible, the privacy of your personal data, received from you as our client, provider or any other role with which you hold, for any given time, a contractual or extracontractual relationship. Is for that reason that this company assumes the responsibility of collect your personal data, the use we give to them and their protection. We invite you to know the terms and conditions for the use and privacy of your personal data, described further on.
Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. will collect only those “personal data” needed to the proper fulfillment of its services, the personal data include, but not limited to the following:
Personal identification data
– Full name and business name.
– Fiscal or conventional address.
– Mobile or landline phone.
– Marital status.
– Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (R.F.C.).
– Clave Única de Registro de Población (CURP).
Work identification data
– Job position.
– Professional or academic training.
Property or financial data
– Credit history.
– Financial statements.
– Bank account for deposits or electronic transfers.
– Bank account data for deposits or electronic transfers.
– Tax returns.
– Bank account statements.
– Personal or commercial referals.
– Industries you work with.
Based on the Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Individuals, the data our company collects is not considered sensitive.
The information described is collected voluntarily and directly from you, when you yourself give to us through different means, or give us the information for us to give you a service, for which you are informed of the following:
1. Identity and address of the responsible of the personal data
Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V., as responsible, will take care and protect of all personal data established in THE LAW, adopting every means necessary for its application, as well as to use every security measure that guarantee the effective protection of personal data avoiding any misuse, disclosure or non-authorized publication.
For all things related to the present notice, the handling of personal data and the application of THE LAW, Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. has its address in Av. Industria del Agave #166, fraccionamiento Industrial Zapopan Norte, en Zapopan, Jalisco, Código Postal 45130.
2. Purpose of handling of data
All personal data given to us will be used for the following purposes:
– Activities related to the sale and promotion of products we sell through our different sale channels, including, not limited to the process of requests, contact purposes and identification, promotional activities and/or marketing, charging, warranties, returns, complaints, reclamations, consumer profiles, expense averages and inscription to loyalty programs, among others.
– Creation and implementation of anaclitic and statistical processes needed for our services delivery.
– Fulfill generated remunerations or fees.
– Any other activity related to the social object of Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V.
Know that your personal data, even that of propriety and financial nature, collected because of a legal or commercial relationship, will only be used for purposes related to such relationship, such as: identification, operation, management, analysis, goods offering, products and services; create studies and programs needed to determine consumer habits; perform periodical evaluations of our products and services to improve their quality; evaluate the quality of our services, as well as to fulfill obligations derived from such relationship and other compatible or analogue purposes, where you agree to the possible remission or transfer applicable to these ends, to the entities that are direct or indirect part of Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. and third parties, whether they are Mexican or from other countries.
3. Options and means that Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. offers to limit the use and disclosure of personal data
Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. has as its priority to handle and protect your personal data by the electronic protection of information systems accessible only to authorized personnel, guaranteeing their confidentiality and proper handling.
4. Means to exercise ARCO rights over your personal data
The request to access, rectify, cancel or oppose of your personal data must contain the following:
– Name of the owner and address or other means to send response to the request.
– Any documentation that verifies the identity of the owner or, if applicable, the legal representation of the owner.
– A clear, precise description of the personal data the owner wishes to exercise their rights to and
– Any other element or document that facilitates the localization of said personal data.
To limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, we will keep physical, safety measures, procedures and policies to protect the safety and confidentiality of the collected information.
The exercise of ARCO rights can be requested in writing at any Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. store or by email addressed to Ernesto Martín del Campo Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our duty to give you the proper mechanisms for you to review your personal data and request any of the following actions:
– Access: You can request, at any time, what personal data have been collected and stored by Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V.
– Rectification: In case of any inaccuracy or imprecision in your personal data you can request a correction, as long as you offer the proper, validating documentation regarding that modification.
– Cancelation: You can request the cancelation of your personal data at any given time. If it’s applicable and not in conflicto with Article 26 of THE LAW, Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. will handle the process.
– Opposition: At any given time, the owner of the personal data can refuse the use or disclosure of their personal data. For that, they should made a written request at email@example.com
In a maximum 20-business day period from the date of the request of any ARCO rights, Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. will reply the owner with the verdict of said request. If applicable, Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. will have 15 business days to satisfy the request from the day of its reply.
5. Data transfer
As part of its services and in compliance with its social object, Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. is able to share your personal data to:
– Non-affiliate third-party auxiliary or complementary service providers of our own services, including, but not limited to bank agents, data processing companies, card issuing companies, marketing material delivery companies (print or electronic), delivery companies, security and carriage of valuables, advertising agencies, data protection companies (physical and electronic) and personal service providers.
– External agencies and affiliates for charging management purposes.
– External agencies and affiliates for legal representation purposes.
– Subsidiaries or affiliates of Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V.
– Any entity that works as a direct or indirect part of Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. and other Mexican or International third parties.
As stated before, if you do not manifest your opposition for the transfer of your personal data, it will be assumed you consent to it to Artesanías Hacienda Real S.A. de C.V. To present your opposition to the transfer of your data, you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org